Health and Safety Policy Risk Assessment Templates
Download Free Health and Safety Policy Risk Assessment Templates
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- To provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- To implement emergency procedures evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage/use of substances.
- Health and safety law poster is displayed:
- First-aid box and accident book are located:
- Accidents and ill health at work reported under RIDDOR: