Key Risk Indicator (KRI) Templates Free Download
Download Free Key Risk Indicator (KRI) Templates. This templates applicable to be implemented in Banking Industry or Basel II compliance related industry. Some of the criteria for the Key Risk Indicator explained below. The detail could be found in the attachment
- The bank has an effective risk identification process of both internal and external factors that could adversely affect the achievement of the bank's objectives.
- The bank assesses the vulnerability of potentially adverse risks to better understand risk profile and target risk management resources.
- Self- or risk assessment - The bank completes an internal assessment of its operations and activities against a menu of potential operational risk vulnerabilities.
- Self- or risk assessment - This process is internally driven and often incorporates checklists and/or workshops to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the operational risk environment.
- Risk mapping - The bank has mapped various business units, organizational functions or process flows by risk types.
- Risk indicators - The bank uses statistics and/or metrics to provide a bank's risk position.
- Measurement - The bank has established practises for quantification of exposure to operational risk using a variety of approaches.
- Operational risk results from risk assessment tools are reported and used in the management of operational risk.
- There is appropriate reporting of results from risk assessments tools to the Board, senior management and business units.