Sample templates for IT Disaster Recovery (DRP) and Business Continuity (BCP) Service Level Agreement. This worksheet should at least covers:
1. The availability level: Continuous/High/General/Limited
2. Planned Downtime:
< 4 Hrs/Mo or or 24 Hrs/Yr
< 8 Hrs/Mo or 48 Hrs/Yr
< 12 Hrs/Mo or 80 Hrs/Yr
Intermittent throughout the year
3. Advanced Notice
4. Unscheduled Downtime:
Download Free Information Security Management System Risk Assessment Template
The method of information security risk assessment applied throughout [organisation name] in respect of [all/information] risks is [method name].
The [Responsible Manager] is responsible for undertaking risk assessments wherever they are required by [organisation name].
Download Free Operational Risk Management Presentation Templates
Operational Risk Objectives:
- Establish a common risk language across the organization
- Define the organization’s risk tolerance
- Foster a climate where risks are identified and openly discussed by all departments and employees
- Inform senior management and Board about Operational Risk across the enterprise
Download Free IT Standard Operation Procedure Templates
- Quality Records
Download Free Business Continuity Plan - Business Impact Analysis Form
What is the level of Criticality to the Business Process?
Highly Critical Function/ Provides new functionality/Demands Attention
Enhances Business Process/Address in Timely Fashion
Routine Function/Neutral Impact on Business
Download Free Preventative Maintenance Plan Templates
DataCenter Cleaning Procedures
- The DataCenter floor should be vacuumed with the Roomba on a weekly basis.
- The DataCenter should be vacuumed manually by an IT Staff member on a monthly basis on the 3rd Monday of each month.
Download Free FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) IT Security Assessment Report Templates / IT Systems reportable under the Federal Information Security Management Act
Download Free The Shared Assessments Program Agreed Upon Procedures (AUP) Version 5.0 Assessment Guide
- IT and Infrastructure Risk Governance
- IT and Infrastructure Risk Assessment Life Cycle
Information Security Policy
- Information Security Policy Content
- Information Security Policy Maintenance
- Employee Acknowledgment of Acceptable Use
Organization of Information Security
Dowload Free Server Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
Planning for the business continuity of an organization in the aftermath of a disaster is a complex task. Preparation for, response to, and recovery from a disaster affecting the administrative functions of the organization requires the cooperative efforts of many support departments in partnership with the functional areas supporting the "business" of DOI.
This document proposes disaster recovery plans to address various types of possible disaster scenarios. The plans reflect the analysis and determination of appropriate responses as agreed in discussions with representatives from Corporate IT and other departments.
Download Free Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) Templates
- Goals and Objectives
IT Disaster Declaration Criteria
- Operational Priorities